WHAT I DO
15 YEARS EXPERIENCE.
I WORK OUT OF MY HOME STUDIO W/4+ PHOTO SETS UP AT ALL TIMES.
I HAVE EXTENSIVE WARDROBE (SIZE S-3XL), WIGS, SHOES AND ACCESSORIES AVAILABLE FOR STYLING.
PUBLISHED 100+ TIMES INTERNATIONALLY BOTH ONLINE/IN PRINT.
I AIM TO HELP OTHERS SEE THEMSELVES IN THEIR BEST LIGHT
MAKEUP ARTIST OF
17 YEARS EXPERIENCE
EDITORIAL MAKEUP, NATURAL MAKEUP, TRENDY/IG MAKEUP, SFX, WEDDING & PHOTO.
DRAG QUEEN SINCE 2018 AND WELL VERSED IN DRAG MAKEUP STYLES.
I LOVE HELPING OTHERS FEEL GREAT IN THEIR SKIN.
REIKI MASTER LVL 3
CARD READER OF 9 YEARS
I WORK WITH: RUNES, CARDS, ENERGY WORK, CHAKRAS, ASTROLOGY, NUMEROLOGY & MORE.
HELPING OTHERS THROUGH MY OWN EXPERIENCES AND KNOWLEDGE.
WORKING ON HEALING MYSELF & HELPING OTHERS IN THEIR HEALING JOURNEY.
GRAPHIC DESIGNER WITH AA DEGREE & 15+ YEARS EXPERIENCE
INCLUDING PACKAGE DESIGN, LOGO, WEBSITE, PROMOTIONAL MATERIALS, MERCHANDISE, BRANDING.
JEWELRY & ACCESSORY DESIGNER
CLOTHING DESIGNER FROM 2007-2014
I LOVE BRINGING VISIONS TO LIFE & BUILDING COHESIVE BRANDING.
Travel & News
Due to being high risk with asthma, I will not be traveling until further notice.
ALL local shoots will be spread out to 1 shoot each week.
Clients need to either be vaccinated or tested negative a few days prior to the shoot. Please try to limit risky interactions before the shoot if possible.
If you happen to feel sick or afraid you might have been exposed, just let me know and I'll happily reschedule you for a later date.
Only one person or one household in the photo space at a time.
I will wear a mask any time i'm in close proximity to you. I appreciate wearing masks if you can but understand they can't be worn at all times during photos and makeup.
Published over 100+ times. See more on my FB page!
I'm Chelsea aka Tragic Glamour and I am a 33 yr old artist from Northern California. I started doing photography when I was 17 after I discovered a love for it while building my makeup portfolio. I have a passion for pop culture, marketing, fashion, drag, traveling, film, and art. I love helping others feel empowered through my art.
I have an AA degree in Graphic Design from FIDM and have spent half my life building up my skills in design, fashion, makeup, photography, styling and more. I have adhd and I like to do a little of everything. My current focuses are fashion/editorial photography, drag, spiritual healing and my Etsy shop of accessories and decor. I'm not sure where I want to go from here other than to share my art with the world so i'm open to whatever life brings me.
What sets me apart from others? I'm an all-in-one package!
- Professional Makeup Artist since 2005.
- Graphic Design major college graduate from FIDM with over
10 years experience (photoshop, marketing, etc)
- Former fashion designer/personal styler with an extensive wardrobe in many styles and sizes to use (including accessories and wigs)
- Amatuer model of 6 years with experience in front of the lens and experience paying for shoots, so i understand what it feels like. This experience also helps me to better pose and bring out your inner self.
- Magazine editor of 10 years, experienced in submitting, creating content for editorials, cover features, and networking contacts. Getting my work seen as much as possible.
- Video editing for youtube and promotional videos.
- Reiki Master and Clairvoyant Empath